我认为当我发现它们堆积成一个阅读列表时，发布它们可能是一个很酷的想法。你同意吗？好，这里，this was open:
- It is silly but theTea Rexmakes me want to drink more tea.I am also a big fan of the茶子.
- Jeffrey way has a genius command to为当前目录启动服务器终端上有一行代码。
- 斯凯普希克有一篇由丽贝卡·沃森写的非常烦人的文章atheists on reddit being nothing but misogynist ass-hats.严肃地说，banter is all fine and good,但是开玩笑绑架和强奸一个15岁的女孩并不是开放论坛应该容忍的行为。Or,如果我们不关心这一点，我们不应该感到惊讶，如果那些想要审查互联网的权力机构能够做到这一点。
- 尿嘧啶尿路感染JS是用于处理URL的脚本。它提供了“jquery样式”美国石油学会to read and write all regular components and a number of convenience methods like .directory() and .authority().我们在粉碎会议上讨论betway体育官方网过这个问题，and now it is out.
- Everything for free,总是：Facebook广告如何向我们展示互联网的悲惨状态is a stark reminder that the "we want everything for free" attitude towards the internet as a media is not helpful in the long run.每年支付2美元！！）可以确保Facebook不会把你作为产品卖给广告商。还有一个Pinboard博客上关于这个主题的好文章“不要成为自由用户”.My favourite quote was this:
Most people aren't willing to pay for services or content on the Internet.There is an expectation that everything should be free,and that at the same time,公司应尊重我们的隐私，并使Brands™远离我们的个人信息。It's not a realistic expectation – something's gotta give if no one is willing to pay for anything.But most people don't think about it long enough to realize that.
- 塞德里克·杜加斯发表了一篇关于占用闪存站点(I can't call it a movement) inIt's never been about the open web.塞德里克有一些很好的观点，especially the washing out of the termHTML5as anything that was added to the web stack for the last two years.他称赞Adobe比W3Cand that Flash's APIs are much richer.Cedric has some good points but it is a rant.争论是非常片面的，当提到开放网络时根本没有提到Mozilla只是草率的。本质上，咆哮与本地应用程序开发人员在谈论Web应用程序时提出的论点是相同的。Things can coexist and – as Cedric rightfully says – using the right technology for the job is part of our task as developers.他没有提到的主要事情是开放式网络技术是我们改变和参与的。如果它不能像应该的那样快速移动，那么这类的咆哮和fanboisim-like-occupy flash就是罪魁祸首。
- Which brings me to a great post that repeats things I have said for quite a while and lived by throughout my career: "我的职业建议：裁员“。The idea of being the one person who knows something as a means to stay in charge and in a job is outdated and – if you think about it – in a market where the average retention rate of talent is three years borderline ludicrous
- In "Let's start recognising the hidden gems within our community“我的同事Robin Hawkes思考着奖励网站和网络开发活动的变化，他们应该关注新的，不认识的人，而不是年复一年地与同一个人进行人气竞赛。一些好主意，but I for one would be happy not to have any awards at all.We are not Hollywood and we don't need Oscars.Our work should talk for us and not a fake celebrity cult.I remember in the beginning we had "cool internet sightings" web sites and "site of the day" as the topic of #html onIrCNET.More of those accompanied by a making of would be interesting.不知名的人可以通过采取不同的方法来展示他们是如何取得成功的。
- In "建设性反馈，not destruction and damnation" my good friend and even better egg Chris Mills talks about the hoo-hah of the "bad speakers list" on Twitter a few weeks ago.他解释了为什么需要新的演讲者，why bad presentations happen and how it is our job to encourage and nurture rather than damn new talent who takes the plunge to go on stage and talk about what they did.